Thursday, August 22, 2013
Update of order of appearance at public evidentiary hearing beginning at 9:30 a.m., Monday, August 26 in the hearing room of the Arkansas Public Service Commission Building, 1000 Center Street, Little Rock.
The Administrative Law Judge hereby updates the order the parties will appear as follows:
- Southwestern Electric Power Company (“SWEPCO”)
- Southwest Power Pool, Inc., (“SPP”)
- Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corporation (“AECC”)
- Save The Ozarks (“STO”)
- Fritz Goodnow and Tom Oppenheim (“River Oaks Intervenors”)
- Mitchell & Spencer Properties LLC
- Thomas and Sarah Allred (“Allred”)
- Coughlin Family, LLC, the Coughlin Family Revocable Living Trust, and the Coughlin Family Revocable Trust, by and through their authorized representative Cynthia Coughlin (“Coughlin”)
- David and Bettianne Jackson, B. Cris and Eleanor Jones, Charles and Kathleene Chiasson, Hans Christian and Charlene Hoewt, Rick and Janet Clark, Paul Zander and Blackthorn Land and Trading Company, LLC, (“Jackson Petitioners”)
- Municipality of Gateway
- Municipality of Garfield
- City of Springdale, Arkansas
- City of Cave Springs
- Spider Creek Resort Inc., and Peter Godfrey, individually (“Spider Creek”)
- Wal-Mart Real Estate Business Trust (“Wal-Mart”)
- B. Michael Bennett and Lori L. Bennett (“Bennetts”)
- Jonathan P. Holbert and DeLee A. Holbert, husband and wife (“Holbert Petitioners”)
- Jeffrey W. and Christina M. Danos, husband and wife (“Danos Petitioners”)
- The General Staff of the Arkansas Public Service Commission (“Staff”)
Comments:Be the first to comment!
Login to comment!